Monday 21 August 2017

Alpha Squad Lady Jaye

First female Gi Joe character finished this week. I was so excited when I saw the green for this figure Lady Jaye is one of my top TOP Joes! I am so chuffed with the pose and love the back pack with the different javelin tips. The action figure had an odd baseball cap which I never liked so was glad the figure didn't have it.

Working my through the original comics she does look kind of cool with the cap on. So maybe it was just the way the action figure looked.

More figures for this project incoming :)





23 comments:

  1. Great painting again, Simon. I really like the pose too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean. Yes I love this pose its very dynamic.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cheers Michal I thoroughly enjoyed painting her.

      Delete
  3. Another crackingly good figure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clint. There are some corkers coming ;)

      Delete
  4. very nice figure and presentaton Simon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That probably my favourite model of the ones you've shown so far. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude. Yeah she is one of my favourites. Enjoying painting up some of the ladies

      Delete
  6. This has worked brilliantly Simon, great job Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corking paint-job, Simon. Not a character I've heard of - but there are so many GI Joes I don't know!! Love the contrast between the green and red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate. Indeed so many! Even some I haven't heard of. I had the action figure of Lady Jaye however.

      Delete
  8. Excellent work mate; Lady Jaye looks superb even if she does need a baseball cap :P

    Another top-notch addition to your Joes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely again; sweet mini and cool brushwork!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sculp and really brought to life by your paint job

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes the pose is nice and you did a great job on her :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fits the character everso well. Nicely done once more Simon.

    ReplyDelete